Carl A. Taylor III is an experienced attorney with deep roots in Central New Jersey. Carl and Firm Staff can assist you with your important family and divorce issues.
Carl has been named a Super Lawyers “Rising Star” 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017 and 2018. Carl is ranked as a 10.0 attorney by Avvo.
If you’re considering a New Jersey divorce or Family Law action contact me to discuss your options. You can schedule an initial consultation by calling my office at 908-237-3096 or by scheduling your own divorce consultation online by clicking here.
- New Jersey (2009)
- United States District Court, Federal District of New Jersey (2009)
- Third Circuit Court of Appeals (2015)
- Rutgers School of Law (J.D., 2009)
- Saint Joseph’s University (B.A., 2006)
- Somerset County Bar Association (Trustee, 2013-2017, Co-Chair of Young Lawyer’s Division, 2010-2012; 2014, Member- Family Practice Committee);
- New Jersey State Bar Association (Member – Government, Public Sector and Public Interests Lawyer Committee).
- Hunterdon County Bar Association (Member)
- Volunteers as Panelist for Somerset County Divorce Early Settlement Panel (“ESP Panel”)
- Happily Even After: the New Jersey Divorce Guide (Book, Published 2019). Book written for those facing a New Jersey Divorce so they can be informed about their rights and the law.
- Family Lawyer Magazine (web edition) – Civil Litigation Techniques in High-Conflict Divorces (Fall 2018)
- Family Lawyer Magazine (print edition)– FLM18Spring-Divorce-In-The-Age-Of-Bitcoin (Spring 2018 Edition)
- New Jersey Law Journal – “Impact of Personal Injury Awards on Various Family Law Agreements.” (2015) (for full article click New.Jersey.Law.Journal.the.Impact.of.Personal.Injury.Awards.on.Divorce.Agreements.10.18.2015
- New Jersey Law Journal – “Legal, Procedural & Practical Issues in Domestic Violence Cases Involving Former Family Members” (2014)
- New Jersey Law Journal – (quoted) Exception Found to Law Requiring Palimony Pacts to be in Writing (2013)
- New Jersey Law Journal – “Navigating Palimony Law in 2013” (2013) (for full article click on carl.taylor.palimony.article.new.jersey.law.journal.3.1.13)
- Carl Taylor Law – Future Lawyer Scholarship