For some people, making the decision to end their marriage can be freeing. For others, an impending divorce can bring with it complicated emotions and concerns for the future. You may feel hurt, scared, or alone. You may worry that you'll lose everything you've worked for, see your relationship with your children suffer, or be caught up in years of costly litigation. However, though divorce can be both difficult and contentious, it doesn't have to be. Our efficient and solution-focused attorneys are ready to assist you with your important divorce or family law case. We will listen to you, educate you on the law and your rights, and utilize technology and our years of experience to craft the perfect legal solution for you. When you choose to work with our firm you will become a part of our team, moving forward with singular focus towards a brighter future for you and your family. So whether you're eagerly looking forward to signing your divorce papers or are dreading absolutely everything about the divorce process, we can help.
At Carl Taylor Law, our attorneys have helped numerous clients protect their rights while successfully navigating the New Jersey divorce process. How? We put our clients first, helping them understand their legal rights and options, and then working with them to develop realistic goals and sound strategies for achieving them.
Our legal team handles all aspects of divorce and family law in New Jersey. Here are just a few of the ways we can assist you:
- Negotiate—or modify—a spousal support agreement
- Calculate child support payments and negotiate a fair agreement
- Create an equitable child custody and parenting time agreement
- Seek a restraining order to protect you from an abusive soon-to-be ex or work to disprove false allegations of domestic violence
- Fairly divide assets and debts
- Craft a legally binding prenuptial agreement
- Obtain a marriage annulment
- Secure a fair divorce settlement
- Litigate your case in court
If you're facing a divorce or are struggling with another family law matter, attorneys Carl Taylor and Lisa Stein-Browning and the entire team at Carl Taylor Law, LLC can help you resolve your legal issue and pave the way for you to find your "happily even after". Want to know more about us or how we can help you? Schedule an appointment for a private consultation.